You want a lawyer who has walked this walk a thousand times.
Bruce Rivers can do better than that: He has handled over 2,000 criminal cases since founding Rivers Law Firm, P.A., of Minneapolis in 1998. Learn More
Facing a drug crime conviction? Then it is important that you act fast to protect your rights and your reputation.
If you are convicted of any drug offense, you could be facing a heavy fine or a long jail sentence.
Contact our experienced attorneys today. They can provide you with the aggressive representation and legal assistance you need to ensure the best outcome possible.
DRUG OFFENSE LEGAL SUPPORT
Our firm represents any client facing a drug offense conviction. We can help you with the following cases:
- First Degree Controlled Substance , Second Degree Controlled Substance , Third Degree Controlled Substance, Fourth Degree Controlled Substance, Fifth Degree Controlled Substance arrests
- Importing Controlled Substances
- Possession of Substances With Intent to Manufacture Methamphetamine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Simulated Controlled Substances
- Anhydrous Ammonia Prohibited Conduct
- Methamphetamine Crime Involving Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Cultivating/growing marijuana
- Trafficking and transportation of narcotics
- Manufacturing with the intent to sell
- Prescription fraud
- Possession and sale of prescription drugs such as Vicodin, Valium, Celexa, Ritalin, anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications without a prescription
FACING DRUG OFFENSE CONVICTION
The severity of your penalty will depend on the severity of the crime committed. Drug manufacturing with the intent to sell and drug trafficking are often treated as the most serious convictions as they impact society, not just the individual. First degree controlled substance charge comes with a jail sentence of up to 30 years as well as a $1,000,000 fine. Even fifth degree drug charges come with up to 5 years in prison and/or a $100,000 fine. Importing controlled substance charges include up to 35 years in prison and $1,250,000 fine while possession with the intent to manufacture can cost you up to 10 years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine. Stimulated controlled substance offenders may face p to 3 years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine.
Do not take any drug offense arrest or accusation lightly.
Call the Rivers Law Office today at 612-915-0355 or use our online enquiry form to find out what can be done for you in your case.
Choose wisely. Choose Bruce.
Get started on your no-charge, no-obligation case evaluation.